Most of us want to burn body fat. One of the best ways to get the job done is through interval-based cardio workouts. Here’s a feisty workout you can do on a treadmill that only takes 30 minutes and a bit of effort. Get ready for some fat burning!
Your 30 Minute Fat Burning Cardio Workout
After a sufficient warm-up, set your treadmill to an incline of 5 percent. Here are the basic intervals—you can adjust the incline and speed depending on your fitness level.
• Minutes 0-3: 5% incline and 3.5 mph walk
• Minutes 3-4: 8% incline and 4 mph walk
• Minutes 4-5: 10% incline and 6 mph jog
• Minutes 5-6: 3% incline and 3 mph walk
• Minutes 6-7: 12% incline and 6 mph jog
• Minutes 7-8: 15% incline and 5 mph jog
• Minutes 8-9: 3% incline and 3 mph walk
• Minutes 9-10: 8% incline and 7 mph run
Repeat the circuit three times for a total of 30 minutes and follow with a five-minute cooldown. Try doing this workout twice a week along with your normal fitness routine to see best results.